Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to deliver creative and innovative ideas for print, electronic, web-based and animated.
- Ensure that all publications, reports and products are produced in line with graphic guidelines.
- Improve and edit art-work, photos, charts and other graphic elements.
- Layout and design information and communication materials (banners, posters, booklets, leaflets, books, calendars, bulletins, magazine, flyers, cards).
- Custom photo editing (restoration, noise reduction, tonal adjustment)
- Create animations for illustrative purposes such as animations, presentations and more advanced solutions (design of CD/DVD packaging, graphic digitalization).
- Responsible to create new & creative visual identities for different clients.
- Detailed specifications for each individual assignment will be given to the recruited designer as and when the designer’s services are requested.
- Strong theoretical and practical background in graphic design, including the use of design software such as Adobe Design Premium, In-Design, CorelDraw, web design tools such as Dreamweaver and Flash, etc.
- Show a clear and mature style of design, demonstrating an understanding of the communication requirements of different corporate and government clients.
- Proven experience of graphic production from start to published/printed product with knowledge of printing processes (offset and digital) and color management.
- Proven track record of work experience and enrich graphic design portfolio.
Qualified and skilled graphic designers with strong portfolio can submit their application package considering the below files to below email address
- Letter of application
- References list
- Copy of catalogue or samples of the design work